Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Henry[_4_] Henry[_4_] is offline

Default How do I reset the LastUsed cell reference from code.

I've a shared workbook and need to print a report from it.
I've set a sheet up with 2 header rows.
For each row of data I insert a new row 3 and copy the data to be printed to
it.
When all the data has been transferred I sort the sheet and set the print
range as
"A1:K" & LastUsed.Rows(Count)
I print the sheet and delete the data.
The more the sheet is used, the more I get 1 or 2 sheets with data on them
and more and more blank sheets.
Also, as the sheet size is increasing each time, the workbook takes longer
and longer to load and save.
As it's in a shared file, XL will not allow deletion of the sheet.

So, I need to know how to reset the LastUsed Cell to (say) K3
or if there is another way around this problem.
(There's usually another way any problem, the problem is knowing it!)

TIA
Henry

--
^^You think you've made it idiot-proof, then along comes a fully qualified
idiot!^^