Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin[_9_] Martin[_9_] is offline

Default Variable Range

On my worksheet, I have values in columns A-H. The following code has worked
up to now, but I have just realised that if values in any other column
exceed Column A, they are likely to be deleted (which I don't want).

Set DelRangea = [a1].End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)
Set DelRangeb = DelRangea.End(xlDown).Offset(-1, 0)

Range(DelRangea, DelRangeb).EntireRow.Delete

In a situation where I have, say, values in cells A1:A8; B1:B8; C1:C8;
D1:D14; E1:E14; F1:F14; G1:G12; H1:H12, can DelRangea be extended so as to
include Columns B to H so that the rows to be deleted are just the blank
rows, leaving one blank (i.e., Row 15 for above example) as a divider?

Thank you for any help
Martin