Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JStone0218 JStone0218 is offline

Default Need Help with Code - Copy & Paste

If you copy all of col A then you do not have to worry about
how many values there are. I do not think there is any reason
why you would do it one cell at a time.

Chrissy,

Thanks for your response. I need one cell copied at a time, not the entire
column. The reason, I'm working with a dynamic web query that uses cell A1 in
worksheet1 as the input data.

Again, I want the value in cell A1 in worksheet2 to be copied to A1 in
worksheet1. When this cell is changed, the web query updates. Repeat the
process, copying data from worksheet2, cell A2, to worksheet1, A1...

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Donnie