Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_4_] Nigel[_4_] is offline

Default Using Navigation Keys

I would like to provide the user with the ability to navigate a UserForm
with the Arrow Keys.

Currently I have 4 ControlButtons that allow 'Previous'; 'Next' record group
to be displayed and then within the group (up to 15 rows of data is
displayed in the form), and 'Down' and 'Up' move within the group one row at
a time. I currently have acceleraotr keys set, to P,N,U and D respectively.

How can I assign the Arrow key block (with or without an Alt prefix) to
these functions ?

TIA