Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Barclift Bill Barclift is offline

Default Time smaller than a second

Use the following API:

Public Declare Function GetTickCount Lib "kernel32" () As Long
The GetTickCount function retrieves the number of milliseconds that have
elapsed since the system was started. It is limited to the resolution of the
system timer.

Bill Barclift

"PK" wrote in message
Hello.

I frequently use formatting such as the following:

xTime = Format(Time, "HH:MM:SS")

How would I format/capture time increments smaller than
the "SS" in the previous line? Or do I need to change my
approach?

What are the limits of the measurable time in VBA?

Thanks for your assistance and example code if possible.