Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Auto-run ONCE macro

Cool, thanks John........

I "think" I understand what you said,........ I'll try to get in a very
quiet place over the weekend and try it out......these things drive me nuts
until I get them working........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"John Green" wrote in message
Chuck,

Place a test at the beginning of the auto execute macro:

Sub Auto_Open()

If ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Valu e < "MyCode"

Then Exit Sub

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Clea r

.... do stuff

--

John Green - Excel MVP
Sydney

"CLR" wrote in message

Hi All......

Is it possible to write a macro that can be installed in a workbook and

will
Auto-run the next time the workbook starts up and then never run again
until/unless a special code number is re-inserted in a specific cell?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3