Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Generic ComboBox change event

you can get an example at John Walkenbach's site.

Handle Multiple UserForm Buttons With One Subroutine

this is for commandbuttons on a userform, but you should be able to easily
adapt it to comboboxes on a worksheet.

If you have trouble, post back.

Tom Ogilvy

steve wrote in message
Tom,

You were so gracious in giving me generic code to identify and activate
Contol Tool Comboboxes on a sheet. (works a treat!)

Now could I get your indulgence for generic code to capture any of the
Comboboxes change.

What I would like is something like for any combobox, on change, the
next cell is selected.
Sub ComboBox_change
target.offset(1,0).select
end sub

You have already saved me a ton of code and I am greedy...

thanks...
--
sb