Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DarkHound DarkHound is offline

Default Quick summary?

I have a spreadsheet that I'd like to create a quick summary for. Cell B
has my printer model number and cell D has the part number for the
toner cartridge. Basicly I want to add up all the like items in column
B and display at the end of the sheet display the item name and how
many there are along with the part number for the toner in the
following format.

Model Number Toner PN #of Printers

Can anyone help me with this? I've been banging my head on it for a
while, and I'm sure there's got to be a way to do it.