Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RickK RickK is offline

Default Moving row data to another sheet

I have a "sales forecast" spreadsheet, in which data is
changes from a forecast to completed.
Basicly what I would like to do is instead of our sales
people having to cut and paste the data (from one month to
another month shhet), it could be done from vba code.
The citeria would be that the row data changes (from
forecast to actual)when the user chooses from a cell
(column M) the month the order closed (months are in a
validation list). So he/she might show a project forecast
to possibly run in June and places the info in the June
sheet, the project closes in July. The use could just cut
and paste this row's info (column A to col P) from the
June sheet to the July sheet. But I'd rather have a cmd
button that goes through the sheet, finds the data and
places it into proper sheet (based upon month closed).
All help appreciated.