Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt. Matt. is offline

Default Access 2000 - Automation example please

P.S.

I need to open Access as the query I wish to ru contains a User Defined
Function.

cheers, (again)
Matt.

"Matt." wrote in message
. ..
Hi all!

Google searching is getting me very frustrated. Can anybody give me a
straightforward example of running an Access Query using Automation from
Excel? It would be VERY COOL if the example used ADO and populated a
recordset, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

I've gotten this far:

Dim acApp As Object
Set acApp = CreateObject("Access.Application")

but I can't find any samples for running a query.

Thanks in advance,

cheers,
Matt.