Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
losmac losmac is offline

Default Macros to compute Sales figures Differences between Months

Here is your code:

Sub ComputeSales()
Dim myMonth As Long

myMonth = Month(Date)

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(2).Range("B1") = _
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(2).Range("A" & myMonth - 2) - _
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(2).Range("A" & myMonth - 1)

End Sub

losmac

Użytkownik "slc" napisał w wiadomości
I am trying to create a macro to compute the sales figures difference
between month. A1 to A12 cell contain the sales figure for Jan to Dec.
B1 cell contains the difference between the last 2 months.

So in the month of Oct, I want B1 to contain +A9-A8 i.e. the diff
between Sep and Aug after running the macro.

In the next month Nov, I want B1 to contain +A10-A9 and so on.

Anyone have any idea how I can create this macro to. Thanks for your
help in advance.