Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ajames54 ajames54 is offline

Default A Question on User Defined Functions.

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:52:12 +0800, "Robin Hammond"
wrote:

Laurent Longre has something quite complex on his site that tries to address
this, but I have never got it to work. I'd say the realistic answer is that
you cannot do
it reliably, so name the parameters as obviously as you can. If you are
distributing as an add-in, you could create a custom menu with your
functions on. There's a trick on how to launch the InsertFunction dialog
with your UDF in it from a menu on my site he
http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...lInsertUDF.htm

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com
Check out our XspandXL add-in

Thanks ... looks like obvious names and a big help file will have
to do..