Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dag Johansen[_5_] Dag Johansen[_5_] is offline

Default event which occurs when a TextBox receives focus

Hi,

you could use the events of individual controls to achieve
this, but don't you find it a little unnatural? It seems
you are displaying a form to let the user edit something,
and the user should be able to choose to cancel. If I were
you I'd encapsulate the work into a single function
instead of bothering with individual control's events.

Using custom types this becomes very clean and simple. As
an example, let's assume we are editing a person in a
simple address book. Then the following should give you an
idea.

Type TPersonSettings