Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd[_5_] Todd[_5_] is offline

Default macro to autofill formula?

Hi. I want to auto fill and insert values into a
formula? I have a spread sheet that is full of formatting
so dragging a new formula down is impractical. So I am
wanting a macro that can find a formula and insert a
certain set of numbers both in the beginning and at the
end. How do I do this? It would have to recognize that
each cell is different and adjust as it fills down the
selected range. Is it practical to do this? I have been
reading past posts and haven't found anything yet to help
me.

Example:

=IF(EF11=0,"",$C11*EF11)
=IF(EF12=0,"",$C12*EF12)