Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default Recalculating block of cells

Compress it with WinRAR with option set to Maximum compression..
that generally brings it down to <10%.

Else rip out some data or duplicate sheets.
(but indicate what you ripped)

Mailbox accepts 3Mb. And have ftp with 10mb free.
Contact by mail pls.

keepITcool

"Daniel Bonallack" wrote:

That's a very kind offer. The file I'm working with is
90mgs, but if I can reduce it in size, I'll send it.