Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robin Hammond Robin Hammond is offline

Default Simple change ?

The easiest solution would be to change this line
wks = Array("Sheet1", "Sheet4", "Sheet5", "Sheet7")
to this
wks = Array("Sheet1")

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com
Check out our XspandXL add-in

"Robert Gillard" wrote in message
A little while ago I asked how to automatically update 18 rows across
several spreadsheets and was given the following solution which works

really
well.
Now I only have one spreadsheet that I wish to update (sheet1), I have

tried
to amend the code by changing bits of it, but I still cannot get it to

work.

Could somebody please let me know how to change it so only sheet1 is now
updated

With Thanks

Bob

Sub Macro7()
'
' Macro7 Macro
'
Dim Rng As Range
Dim wks
Dim ws

wks = Array("Sheet1", "Sheet4", "Sheet5", "Sheet7")
For Each ws In wks
Worksheets(ws).Select
Set Rng = Range("B27").End(xlToRight).Resize(18, 1)
Rng.AutoFill Destination:=Rng.Resize(Rng.Rows.Count, 2)
Next
Worksheets("Sheet1").Select
End Sub