Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
john Petty john Petty is offline

Default Stumped Again

Hey folks,

Here's one for you. I am working on my application
(coding) and I am able to get most of what I want done
(open WB, delete sheets, set active sheet, etc.), but I am
having difficulty getting my data to send to the active
sheet. I created range names in one form so as to set the
data there (in the beginning). Worked great. Now I am
expanding the set to add the data to the active sheet, but
it does not work. I deleted the ControlSource links, but
still it does not work (Even if I copy the form to another
sheet).

1) Is there a way I can set global range names that will
attach to each sheet so that I can send the data to the
active sheet?

2) Is there a way that I can copy the data to the other
sheets after the initial sending of data? (Or better
still, is there a way that I can get the data to send to
all available sheets.

Please note that my forms are not cell (A1) based, but
developed over range areas (A1:D4)

Thanks again

John Petty