Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
john john is offline

Default Excel VBA programming book recommendation?

I am looking for a good book for VBA programming with Excel. After reading lots
of reviews I have shrieked my list to these two candidates:

1) Excel 2002 Power Programming with VBA ; John Walkenbach; Hungry Minds Inc

2) Excel 2002 VBA Programmers Reference; John Green, Stephen Bullen, Rob Bovey,
Robert Rosenberg; 993 pages; Wrox Press Inc

However, I would like to buy at first only one book. Which of them would you
recommend that better covers the user form <-- spreadsheet interaction.

Thanks for your help

John.