Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew[_8_] Matthew[_8_] is offline

Default Help needed with FIND routine.

Dear All,

I'm a newbie to VBA, running Excel 2000.

I have got myself very confused with a find routine that
I am trying to write. I take a user input, a string,
then I want to be able to look on three different
worksheets to find the value and return the row number,
of where the found item is. I then want to be able to
repeat the routine, as desired with a find next type
command. Advancing to the next worksheet once one has
been searched.

Can anybody please supply me with some sameple code to
work with.

TIA

Matthew