Harlan Grove

"kish20" wrote...
Please suggest me a good book to learn excel functions and programming.

Re Functions: I have no idea. I've never read any. I used to read the
spreadsheet columns in PC World, PC Magazine and Byte way back, and Lotus
Magazine too, but that's now over a decade ago. I never bought a general
book on spreadsheets (didn't have to, the manuals that came with Lotus
Symphony, Lotus 123, VP-Planner and even Excel prior to Excel 97 were all
very good, though the How To guide that came with Symphony was the best of
all of them).

Re Programming: maybe buy John Green's book or John Walkenbach's latest, but
the best programming books aren't VBA programming books.