Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stuart[_5_] Stuart[_5_] is offline

Default Update Master records -- Array question?

I have a set of sorted master records like
A Concrete
A99 Timber
etc
Z Aggregates
stored in an addin's worksheet in "A1:B250" .

User has been working through a workbook and there
are now 2 arrays (HvArray and GvArray) which when
displayed side by side, are similar to the master set.

If the user has created a new data type, then the value in
HvArray will be unique and will not appear in col A of
the master set.

How can I establish the new records in HvArray, and where
they occur add both the HvArray and GhArray values to
the master set, please?

Regards.

---