Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cliff Myers Cliff Myers is offline

Default Repost - How to save Excel files which have passwords

Just add:
Activeworkbook.protect "yourpassword"
Activeworkbook.save

"Android" wrote in message
This is a repost. Hope someone has come across this...

I have a Workbook which is password protected. Everytime someone runs this
file, it reads other files and may update itself.

I have added VBA codes to it to detect if anything changed.

I would like to add code to it so that everytimes it changes (which can

only
happen if someone launches it), it will save itself without asking user

for
the password.

Did not find any relevant info in Help. Any pointers from anyone?

Android.