Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bernie Deitrick[_2_] Bernie Deitrick[_2_] is offline

Default Find

Geoff,

What a relief. It works.

Glad to hear it.

The solution contains
interesting features to me such as the short notation .End
(xlUp)(2) and rng3(1) plus a neat way of checking for
duplications.

The short notation is actually short for Cells: for example,
..End(xlUp)(2) is really .End(xlUp).Cells(2,1), or the cell in the second
row of the first column of the range starrting at the cell found by the
..End(xlUp). There are a lot of neat things to learn about Excel.

Thank you for staying with it, I'm very grateful.

You're quite welcome. It's always nice to hear of the success stories. :)

Bernie