Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Returning to a previous location

Works like a champ! Thanks, Chip.

Steve

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Steve,

Try something like the following:

Dim SaveTLC As Range
Dim SaveSelection As Range

Sub SaveLocation()
Set SaveTLC = ActiveWindow.VisibleRange(1, 1)
Set SaveSelection = Selection
End Sub
Sub ReturnLocation()
Application.Goto SaveTLC, True
Application.Goto SaveSelection, False
End Sub

Call the SaveLocation procedure prior to executing your code, and then

call
ReturnLocation after your code is finished to return to the original
location.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

wrote in message
In my workbook I have created some sheets that are used for special
calculations which I have hidden because they are not always needed (and

don't know how to make a VBA message box that will handle the

calculations).
I have managed to open a hidden sheet and close it when done but I wind

up
on the last visible sheet and I want to go back where I started. I have
tried numerous ways but without success. Can any one help me out.

TIA Steve H