Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default tabbing through ActiveX controls on worksheet

You can't tab on a worksheet as far as I know Mike

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Mike Rollins" wrote in message ...
Greetings:
I have several ActiveX controls on an Excel 2000 SP-2
worksheet, and would like to tab between them. Mostly
Textbox control items. Note the controls are in a
worksheet and not on a form. The TabIndex property is not
available in the properties window as it is if the
controls are on a form, and I can not figure out how to
tab between fields. Is there a way to do so?

Thanks