Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
speedking1621 speedking1621 is offline

Default Printing to PDF

I'm not sure I'm putting this in the correct area so
please bear with me.
I am curious about this as well and pretty new to VBA as
well. I do something similar each week with my bowling
league scores. Enter the data on one sheet, copy to a
new sheet, rename the new sheet and then print to PDF. I
want the name of the PDF file to be the name of the new
sheet I created. I get to the same place where it is
asking for a file name. I'm using a program called
pdf995 to create the PDF file for me and the dialog box
is generated by pdf995.
I don't really want to buy more software to do something
that must be fairly simple but my pea brain can't figure
it out!

Thanks,
speedking1621