Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan G. Thorstensen Jan G. Thorstensen is offline

Default Class modules

With inspiration from one of the Chapters
in Excel 2000 Power Programming written by John Walkenbach, I have
developed my own Calendar Class. The calendar looks and works much
the same way as Microsofts as far as I can see.

If you want a copy, let me know and I can send you a copy.

Best wishes
Jan

"pk" skrev i melding
Hello and thanks to everyone contributing to my
assistance. Especially Tom Ogilvy and KeepItCool.

I would like to build some customizations into the built-
in Microsoft Calendar control, to use repeatedly. I guess
this would/could be done in a class module?

Does anyone have any information on how to do this with
the calendar (specifically) as well as information and
learning materials (generally) regarding creating and
using your own classes? [Even if a class is inappropriate
for the calendar I would like to learn about classes]

I am very familiar with and fairly experienced with VBA,
but I know next to nothing about creating a class. I am
limited to VBA, currently using Excel XP for development.

Your advice and sources for info are greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.