Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
systems analyst systems analyst is offline

Default Excel open an existing MS Query in edit mode via macro attached to a button.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with an MS Query on it. The end user
wants to click on a button that will run an attached macro in VBA that
opens the query it edit mode so he can change the date range in the
criteria. The macro does some other work also. I cannot use
parameters or values in cells on the spreadsheet because of a
disagreement in the date/time formatting between Excel and the ODBC
database the query uses. I searched the google groups for a half hour
and tried the VBA & Excel help files but could not find it.

Thanks for any help!