Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default text comparision

That would be true. If there are formatting charactes in the text string,
you would need to remove them to do the comparison.

You would loop through the string an parse out the command that are
delimited with &. I think you would have to write logic to include all
possibilities. This would be pretty complex.

Is it possible just to set the Footer or Header and not worry about what the
current setting is - or are you trying to append text?

Tom Ogilvy

"Mark" wrote in message
My question regard compare text string in footer of
pagesetup.
I want compare only Text, not SizeText.
With operator "=" identical text not equal with another
size font.
Anyone knows how make comparison?