Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Error Msg Deactivating Code

For Cell C14, you have the row and column reversed in the IF statement, so
that may give the appearance of not working.

When I copied you code, all your line continuation characters (underscores)
were butt up against the Then statement. They must be preceded by a space

If condition Then _

Perhaps this is the source of your problem. When I put in the space, the
code worked fine for me.

Tom Ogilvy

"Phil Hageman" wrote in message
Upon opening this workbook, some, not all, network users
are receiving:
Run-time error '438'
Object doesn't support this property or method.

They dismiss the message (by clicking on "End" and
continue normally. The "Debug" option is not available.

The only thing I have found that does not work for
these "error" users is the below code, among many other
macros and Subs that do work.

Can someone give me an idea of what the problem is and how
to correct it?

'Forces upper case in cells on the BSC page

On Error GoTo Error_Handler

With Target
If Not .HasFormula Then
Application.EnableEvents = False

If Target.Column = 14 And Target.Row = 3 Then_
Target.Value = UCase(Target.Value)
'Ucase for title block, BSC page, cell C14

If Target.Column = 16 And Target.Row = 12 Then_
Target.Value = UCase(Target.Value)
'Ucase for Customer Perspective title block, BSC page,
cell P12

If Target.Column = 16 And Target.Row = 30 Then_
Target.Value = UCase(Target.Value)
'Ucase for Financial Perspective title block, BSC page,
cell P30

If Target.Column = 42 And Target.Row = 12 Then_
Target.Value = UCase(Target.Value)
'Ucase for Learning and Growth Perspective title block,
BSC page, cell AP12

If Target.Column = 42 And Target.Row = 30 Then_
Target.Value = UCase(Target.Value)
'Ucase for Internal Business Process Perspective title
block, BSC page, cell AP30

Application.EnableEvents = True
End If
End With