Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GriffyGriff GriffyGriff is offline

Default Unable to set the colorIndex Property of the Interior Class Error

Hi.

I have an Excel VBA Form which runs thru a selected range's cells and
sets the ColorIndex values.

The code works fine for the 1st 2 to 3 calls, but then after that it
errors with "1004 Unable to set the colorIndex Property of the
Interior Class Error" Error Message.

I don't understand what is exactly going wrong as, when it bombs and
should be trapped by my error handling, I never see a breakpoint etc.
It seems as if Excel has not passed the Error back to the VBA IDE.

Has anyone else found problems with regards to setting the ColorIndex
values repeatedly via VBA? If so, how did you get around this?

Thanks