Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default clear clipboard after Add-ins Toolbar creation

How about this:

Range("a1").Copy
Application.CutCopyMode = False

When I added that extra line, the paste option was gone from the rightclick
menu.

But if I only had application.cutcopymode = false, then it was still enabled.

Kyoux wrote:

It does not solve anything because now, the clipboard has
an empty cell (so once it is pasted, it overwrite the
rest).
Isn't there a way to empty the clipboard by VBA code?