Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RayVWbug RayVWbug is offline

Default Multiple Workbook Links

Can anyone tell me if I could create a worksheet that would be able to total a
value or values from multiple worksheets within a folder without knowing ahead
of time what the sheet names are? All workbooks would be identical within a
folder as they are all created from the same template. I would like to create
a totals worksheet that would take a value from a given sheet in each of these
workbooks and total it either dynamically or under some sort of program input.
For example a folder named September03 would hold 10 workbooks that included a
totals page for the workbook with particular cells that I would like to add
together in a unique workbook. Thanks,

Ray