tess

Default Hyperlink changing row

Hi - I have been struggling with this issue and any help is greatly
appreciated. Below is the example of two worksheets in the same
workbook and I am working with Excel 2003.

Sheet1 Sheet 2
Row1 abc abc
Row2 def Subabc
Row3 ghi def

Sheet one contains a master list of requirements. I want to link
Sheet1/Row1 with Sheet2/Row2 (doesn't matter what cell). However, the
rows can change in Sheet 2 depending if additional sub-requirements are
added. The rows will not change in Sheet1. Is there a way to make the
hyperlink always point to the correct cell with the insertion or
deletion of rows?

Thanks - Tess

--
tess