Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave B[_4_] Dave B[_4_] is offline

Default Application Error - The Instruction at "0x77fcb5bf"...

Excel 2000

I have a large file with lots of links. Frequently I get a pop-up which
forces the user to close excel and re-boot, otherwise they cannot re-open
the Excel file they were trying to use in the first place. The file also
uses a lot of in-house created functions that are loaded as dll's.

Is there a fix that I can incorporate thru vb or other method? Thanks for
any help/direction. Below is the contents of the Pop-Up:

EXCEL.EXE - Application Error

The Instruction at "0x77fcb5bf" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

(two buttons are at bottom "OK" and "CANCEL")