Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to open multiple macros

Stu,

Elaborate please. Have you put your macros in worksheet code modules? If so,
just move them to a normal code module. If they are worksheet event modules,
you will need to change them from their default Private, and then call with

Call Worksheets(1).macro_name

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Stu" wrote in message
In that case I need a macro to run a macro on a different sheet. I have
9 sheets all containing macros and need 1 macro to run them all at
once.

Thanks