t Killion

Default Copy drop down boxes and associate to cells dynamically in excel

I am trying to build a spread sheet that records weekly data. I am using drop
down boxes for the input to standardize the records. I cannot figure out how
to copy the drop down boxes from row 1 to row 2 and have the associated cells
dynamically applied. (i.e if a drop down box is created in cell A1 and by
making a selection the output is put in cell AA1, when I copy the drop down
box to cell B1 I want to have the output placed in cell BB1.

Any Ideas?