Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Nevermind

As in
Normally the default value is for the cell to be locked.

Tom Ogilvy

Diana wrote in message
I figured out what was confusing me. In my excel
application all cells are locked by default. So when I
choose a particular cell and lock it and then protect the
workbook all of the cells are locked. So I had to unlock
the whole workbook and then lock all the cells I need
to... I can't believe I didn't figure this out earlier...