Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nicola Bianchi Nicola Bianchi is offline

Default Catalogue of fields' connection whit external fields ( sheets)

I have the necessity to document the connections of some sheets of Excel
that they have you vary connections between of they. To such Excel purpose
(going on Tool/Control) from the possibility to see if in the sheet there
are connections: with It characterizes Previus/Dipendents. I would want if
it were possible to document such connections, than in my case they are
truly many, with a press in which engano it documents the connections to you
like in one risen of Catalogue.
Thanks for the aid Nicholas.