Steven Anthony

MrShorty Wrote:
When you say, " the 2 rows under column C represent 2 rows in the
spreadsheet.
", do you mean that the data are contained in two individual cells in
column C, or that column C is the first column, and each number is in
its own cell (across to column H)? If it's the latter, it's as simple
as moving the formulas around and changing the references. If it's the
former, then a simple Data - Text to columns to put the data into
columns, then change the references should work.

I was meaning "the latter." And your suggestion works like a charm--as
I'm sure you knew it would! Thanks! It really got me out of a jam.

--
Steven Anthony

Steven Anthony's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24153
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=377805