Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sgl[_2_] sgl[_2_] is offline

Default URGENT - Visual Basic Out of Memory

Hi All!

I have developed an application of approx 3.5mb.Quite a
lot of VBA code and a lot of graphics, mainly forms that
need to be completted by the user. Lately I have been
unable to work on the prog as after a few minutes work i
keep getting a message ... "Microsoft Visual basic - Out
of memory". Excel has to be closed down. Impossible to
load a second workbook. This problem has been acquired
lately. The wkb has not altered substantially in size for
many months. When Excel is loaded system rsources meter
shows approx 64% available. Once XL application loaded
system resources goes down to 9% available. I increased
the memory from the original 128 mb to 256 mb still the
same problem.

I use an IBM ThinkPad 600x with 256mb memory using Windows
98 and Excel 2000.

Thanks in adavnce