Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Filip Mateasko Filip Mateasko is offline

Default Get ranges from sheets interactively

Hi,
thanks for you response but you probably didn't understand me well - I need
to be able after button click to select the range, store the range address
in memory and get back to the user form. Then using the second button select
other range and again store the address in the memory. Then I will start
some processes working with these selected ranges. So I need to know how to
select the range interactivelly during the macro run.

Thanks

Filip

"shockley" píše v diskusním příspěvku
If you are using buttons on a userform to select the ranges you don't need

worksheet event--you can just put in the button code what you would like

do with the selected range.

Once the range is selected, you can store the address of the selected

range
in a variable, as in:

sAddress = Selection.Address

HTH,
Shockley

"Filip Mateasko" wrote in message
Hi, I have 2 following problem.
1) I'm not familiar with using of events in VBA and I'm not able to find
some good help on the Inet. Do you know some ? I'm not able to find in

at
MSDN.
2) I need to create application which will this: I need to open some
userform, where using the buttnos will be possible to select several

ranges
in the Sheets and store their addresses in the variable. Then I¨ll use

these
ranges in several next processes. My problem is, that I don't know, how

do it, to be able from userform select some range in the sheet. The

function
should be similar as is for ex. in the chart, where you can specify the
range of source data. I think this has to be solved using events, but I
don't know how.
Thanx
Filip