Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin[_9_] Martin[_9_] is offline

Default Countif

Most of my programming experience has come from the VBE and the various
newsgroups, now I'm stuck.

I have a sheet with info in cells from a1 to n387. Daily, another 387 items
will be added, ie O1:O387, P1:P387, etc. I need to determine the number of
items on each row that are equal to or greater than 0 and then take this
number and divide by the total number of items in the row which would then
give me the %ge of results that are not negative. My idea was that in d4 and
c4 I could put a formula which could then be filled down to work for the
rest of the rows.

I managed [d4]

[d4].Formula = "=Counta(" & [l4].Address & ":" & [iv4].End(xlToLeft).Address
& ")"

but I'm stuck on [c4] where I'm trying for something on the lines of:

[c4].Formula = "=Countif([l4]:[iv4].End(xlToLeft))=0"

but, obviously, this doesn't work. Having searched Google and tried various
combinations of this and others (Application, WorksheetFunction), I'm still
no further on. Can somebody please help.

Thanks
Martin