Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default posting data from a form to a sheet depending on month

Use your code to place the data in the appropriate column.

You can get a number from

Month(date)

so for example, if I do month(date), I get 9 since the month is september.

If the month September on the sheet is in column 15, then I could do

col = Month(date) + 6

cells(3,col).Value = Textbox1.Text

as an example.

Tom Ogilvy

"melchead" wrote in message
hi,

I would like to have the user fill in a form and submit this data to a
sheet with monthly columns. the user must only be able to post the data
to the current month. in other words if he fills in the form in
september then the data will be filled in the september column only.

please could someone help me with this. i am sure that it has something
to do with month()

thanks