Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marcello do Guzman Marcello do Guzman is offline

Default HELP!! URGENT!! How to CHANGE TITLES IN CHARTS

I have an Excel XP application that has lots of charts. The name of
the client is entered in a separate spreadsheet and linked to the
other spreadsheets. That works just fine. However, I would like to be
able to change the CHART TITLES automatically so that the name of the
client changes automatically and inclues the subject of the chart
along with the date of the chart. Example.

Shady Palms Salon - Comparative Cashflows - Years 12-31-03 through
12-31-08

I need precise instructions on how to do this including whether I
should use the Macro editor or VBA editor and where I should enter the
code.

Please respond via email AT:

I will show you how to automatically change the date headings in
columns for either a calender year or fiscal year. Works great for
working with projections like budgets and cashflow projections.