Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian[_8_] Ian[_8_] is offline

Default Size of custom toolbar

I have written code which sets up a cusotm toolbar and add
a toolbar button to the toolbar for the corresponding to
the value in each cell within a range. The result is I
have a toolbar which has approx 30 buttons on it.

I wish to set the toolbar so it is a specific size
(recantangular) so that it sits neatly towards the left of
the screen. I can get it floating (one long line), docked
at any side of the screen (in a line) but can't get it to
appear where I want and the size I want. I can drag the
toolbar out to the shape I want but need to be able to do
it programmatically as I want it to load automatically on
the event_open routine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Rgds.