Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Using Worksheet_Change to Auto Run a Macro

Your code worked fine for me in xl97 when I pasted into N6 alone. If you
paste into multiple cells (will fire if only pasting into N6 as well).

If not Intersect(Target, Range("N6")) is nothing Then
Call Macro2

Tom Ogilvy

Katrina wrote in message
m...
I've been doing a lot of searching today and cannot figure out my
problem.

Background: Using Excel 2002 and Windows XP. VB code opens Excel
file and dumps data into the workbook.

Once it dumps the data into the workbork I want to run a macro. I've
been trying to use Worksheet_Change to do this. Basically when a cell
changes (or has data dumped into it) I want my macro to run.

Here is a sample of the code I was trying to use:

If Target.Address = "$N$6" Then
Call Macro2

I barely know what I'm doing so please be gentle with me.

Any help will be appreciated!