Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jean-Paul Viel[_2_] Jean-Paul Viel[_2_] is offline

Default Spin Control

Hi,

Then, one possibility could be, you right click your spin control, when
selected, and with the "Format Control" link it to a cell on another sheet.
With the macro assign to the spin control read the value of that cell do
what you like according to the value.

Hope it's help.

--
JP

http://www.solutionsvba.com

"John C." wrote in message
I am not able to use the Control Toolbox to create the
spin control, only the Forms Toolbar allows the spin
control to be formed.

I understand what you refer to for the module sheet should
show the control and associated properties, but creating
it from the Forms Toolbar does not present this
information.

Any other ideas?