Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Allen[_9_] Allen[_9_] is offline

Default Best Way to Modify current IF() statement??????

When you pasted the below code, it included line breaks;
you need to remove line breaks as necessary...I believe
you left a break on the first 2 lines...be sure the ":
Exit Function" is on the same line as the "IF" statement.

If datShipDate = 0 Then Bucket = "": Exit Function
If varVal = 0 Then Bucket = "": Exit Function

Rgds,
Allen