Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J.E. McGimpsey J.E. McGimpsey is offline

Default Run a macro of another workbook

one way:

Application.Run "Workbook2.xls!MyMacro"

In article ,
"Audie G. Bencosme R." wrote:

Hello
Is it possible to open a book and make some of its macros run by code?, I
just can activate the macro editor in the macro i'm interest to run but i
can't make it run. My situation is like this: I have a workbook with a
button that opens another book which contain a macro i need to run in order
to find a value but I can't figure how to make it run without inserting the
code of that macro in my project code and repeat a code that is in the
workbook i just have opened.
Could someone help me, please